If you’re looking for a way to increase the throughput and reliability of your mini zip line, the zipBACK Retraction Device is a great solution. It’s simple to use, reliable, and cost-effective, and it’s compatible with zip lines up to 40m (130 feet) long. Plus, the external 2:1 redirection system is supplied and installed by the end-user. Best of all, it can be used in non-life safety installations to retrieve rider trolleys, so you can keep the fun going without any hassle!
NOTE: PROVIDES NO BRAKING.
Key zipBACK Benefits:
- Eliminate complicated redirect systems that twist, tangle, and become unreliable over time
- Designed for zip lines up to 40m (130ft) in length
- Cost-effective unit has field replaceable wear parts
- Minimize the need for staff to assist participants with manual retrieval systems
- No annual recertification is required for non-life safety devices.
- Minimal resistance while riding allows even the lightest riders a full-length ride
- Controlled and dependable retraction of most standard rider trolleys
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
- Dimensions: 380 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Weight: 15kg (33lbs)